DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   REAL purpetual motion If you believe the video (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/331910-real-purpetual-motion-if-you-believe-video.html)

Steve W.[_2_] November 17th 11 05:24 AM

REAL purpetual motion If you believe the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv53K...eature=related

Harold & Susan Vordos November 17th 11 06:11 AM

"Steve W." wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv53K...eature=related

Nonsense!

Harold

Dennis November 17th 11 06:39 AM

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message

"Steve W." wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv53K...eature=related

Nonsense!

Harold

Where was the dowsing rod?

Richard[_9_] November 17th 11 09:34 AM

On 11/16/2011 11:24 PM, Steve W. wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv53K...eature=related

Ya gotta tease me better than that, Steve.

Not that I believe any old video...

Steve W.[_2_] November 17th 11 04:43 PM

Harold & Susan Vordos wrote:
"Steve W." wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv53K...eature=related

Nonsense!

Harold

But Harold, It's on video so it must be true....

--
Steve W.

Steve W.[_2_] November 17th 11 05:09 PM

Richard wrote:
On 11/16/2011 11:24 PM, Steve W. wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv53K...eature=related

Ya gotta tease me better than that, Steve.

Not that I believe any old video...

Take a look at some of this outfits other "free energy" videos.

Oh don't forget to read the comments. It makes you wonder just how poor
the education system is when you have folks actually believing this
stuff is even close to possible.

--
Steve W.

Jon Danniken[_4_] November 17th 11 07:22 PM

"Steve W." wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv53K...eature=related

Nonsense!

Harold

Where was the dowsing rod?

More importantly, where is the other source of current powering this thing?

Jon