DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Well..I closed down another machine shop in So. Cal... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/331752-re-well-i-closed-down-another-machine-shop-so-cal.html)

Steve B[_13_] November 13th 11 09:03 PM

Well..I closed down another machine shop in So. Cal...

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 06:03:36 -0800 (PST), CanopyCo
wrote:

He repeatedly stiffed people for medical treatments, running up a bill
of several thousand dollars.

$185,000.000

Mine was about $140,000, $93,000 of that for hospital bill. You musta had
prettier nurses. I had one who had a Ukrainian accent, and swear to God,
had wooden teeth.

Steve

Gunner Asch[_6_] November 14th 11 01:41 AM

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 13:03:05 -0800, "Steve B" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

He repeatedly stiffed people for medical treatments, running up a bill
of several thousand dollars.

$185,000.000

Mine was about $140,000, $93,000 of that for hospital bill. You musta had
prettier nurses. I had one who had a Ukrainian accent, and swear to God,
had wooden teeth.

Steve

Ill bet you got something besides 1 IV and 2 shots and 4 days of crappy
hospital food for your $140,000

California medical care is fairly expensive compared to some states.

Gunner

Gunner Asch