DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - Should Seniors Return their 3.6% SS COLA Increase To Reduce the National Debt? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/330793-re-ot-should-seniors-return-their-3-6%25-ss-cola-increase-reduce-national-debt.html)

Steve B[_10_] October 21st 11 02:13 AM

OT - Should Seniors Return their 3.6% SS COLA Increase To Reduce the National Debt?

"Wayne" wrote

I would be most happy to do that. However, my condition is that the
gummint must stick with basic budgeting rules:
1. Reduce existing costs
2. Avoid spending on new items
3. Use the new found income to reduce debt

Same rules I use at home when money is tight.

And tell Thunder Thighs to knock off all the jet use and 60 people jaunts to
get their hair and nails done.

Steve