DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   G.O.P. Accuses Racist Liar Holder of Misleading Congress (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/329806-re-g-o-p-accuses-racist-liar-holder-misleading-congress.html)

Steve B[_10_] October 7th 11 04:12 PM

G.O.P. Accuses Racist Liar Holder of Misleading Congress

"Gray Guest" wrote

Holder lied, people died.

The way I heard it was that he lied about lying.

Steve

technomaNge[_4_] October 8th 11 12:57 AM

G.O.P. Accuses Racist Liar Holder of Misleading Congress

On 10/07/2011 10:12 AM, Steve B wrote:
"Gray wrote

Holder lied, people died.

The way I heard it was that he lied about lying.

Steve

DAGS Scooter Libby.

technomaNge
--
Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
-- Robert J. Sawyer

With that in mind, I'd like to thank all those assholes in my killfile.