DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Waiting for Boyle's and Charle's Law to kick in (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/328644-waiting-boyles-charles-law-kick.html)

Steve B[_10_] September 17th 11 05:24 AM

Waiting for Boyle's and Charle's Law to kick in

With the latest appearance of Solyndra, and Light Squared, temperature seems
to be on the build. I wonder when the pressure and volume will exceed the
capacity of the container. This could be very interesting, or be a dud, the
fuse being extinguished by gallons of whitewash.

For those who know what I mean, you know what I mean. For those who don't,
my condolences for the public education system.

Steve