DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Logan lathe in Seattle $275 (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/328229-logan-lathe-seattle-%24275.html)

toolbreaker September 7th 11 04:44 PM

Logan lathe in Seattle $275

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/tls/2585573111.html

Don't know anything about this machine or seller but seems like a hec
of a deal.

Note the Q/C toolpost

Gunner Asch[_6_] September 7th 11 11:21 PM

Logan lathe in Seattle $275

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 08:44:46 -0700 (PDT), toolbreaker
wrote:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/tls/2585573111.html

Don't know anything about this machine or seller but seems like a hec
of a deal.

Note the Q/C toolpost

Thats HELL of a deal!!

Someone Snag it!!!

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.

Snag[_3_] September 8th 11 02:38 PM

Logan lathe in Seattle $275

wrote:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/tls/2585573111.html

Don't know anything about this machine or seller but seems like a hec
of a deal.

Note the Q/C toolpost

Thats HELL of a deal!!

Someone Snag it!!!

I posted a link to the ad over at the Logan Lathe group , hopefully
someone there can Snag it ... I'm just way too far away myself .
--
Snag
Learning keeps

toolbreaker September 8th 11 05:00 PM

Logan lathe in Seattle $275

wrote:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/tls/2585573111.html

Don't know anything about this machine or seller but seems like a hec
of a deal.

Note the Q/C toolpost

Thats HELL of a deal!!

Someone Snag it!!!

* I posted a link to the ad over at the Logan Lathe group , hopefully
someone there can Snag it ... I'm just way too far away myself .
--
Snag
Learning keeps
you young !

Add was still up so I asked about it. Sold in the first 15 minutes.
No suprise there Company makes exprsso machines.