DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - Will the Red States refuse to take Obama's money? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/327978-re-ot-will-red-states-refuse-take-obamas-money.html)

[email protected] September 2nd 11 03:34 AM

OT - Will the Red States refuse to take Obama's money?

On Sep 1, 10:53*am, Hawke wrote:

That's right. When I went to public schools in California they were
ranked as the highest in the nation and that was back when they actually
made you learn and wouldn't pass you if you didn't deserve it. You
probably went after that, in another state, and when they didn't really
teach the kids anything but sent them on to the next grade anyway.

Hawke

When I lived in California in the early 60's the public schools were
ranked near the bottom. Now they are still ranked near the bottom as
in 46th out of 50. But they do rank above Mississippi, Nevada, and
Arizona.

On the other hand California ranks below Texas, Louisiana , Arkansas,
Georgia,
Alabama, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West
Virginia.

http://www.morganquitno.com/edrank.htm

Dan