DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gun crimes drop at Virginia bars and restaurants (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/327676-re-gun-crimes-drop-virginia-bars-restaurants.html)

Steve B[_10_] August 25th 11 04:09 PM

Gun crimes drop at Virginia bars and restaurants

.Unless it is for the job, you are a fool and a coward.

Then put me in the live coward line, rather than the dead "talk to them"
line.

Steve

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 27th 11 04:35 AM

Gun crimes drop at Virginia bars and restaurants

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 08:09:24 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

.Unless it is for the job, you are a fool and a coward.

Then put me in the live coward line, rather than the dead "talk to them"
line.

Steve

Me too.

Gunner

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.