DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gun crimes drop at Virginia bars and restaurants (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/327371-re-gun-crimes-drop-virginia-bars-restaurants.html)

Steve B[_10_] August 16th 11 10:23 PM

Gun crimes drop at Virginia bars and restaurants

"RM V2.0" wrote

out of curiousity, define "gun loon".

............. butting in just a little ............

Like a spider loon, or a mouse loon, or a snake loon, someone with an
unreasonable unfounded uncontrollable fear of anything, even if the
perceived threat is not real. People who would run off a cliff to avoid a
harmless snake. Gun loon - someone who is so afraid of guns, they want to
tell me that I can not have one because of their baseless fear.

Steve

RangersSuck August 16th 11 10:45 PM

On Aug 16, 5:23*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"RM V2.0" wrote

out of curiousity, define "gun loon".

............ butting in just a little ............

Like a spider loon, or a mouse loon, or a snake loon, someone with an
unreasonable unfounded uncontrollable fear of anything, even if the
perceived threat is not real. *People who would run off a cliff to avoid a
harmless snake. *Gun loon - someone who is so afraid of guns, they want to
tell me that I can not have one because of their baseless fear.

Steve

Almost correct, Steve. In the context of this discussion, the so-
called "loon" would be the person who is so afraid of losing his guns
that he would run off a cliff (or drive the country off one) to avoid
any "infingement" of his right to carry a gun wherever and whenever he
wants.