DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   purchase price of a compressed gas cylinder (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/327209-purchase-price-compressed-gas-cylinder.html)

Norm X August 12th 11 04:38 AM

purchase price of a compressed gas cylinder

Hi,

Can anybody tell me the purchase price of a compressed cylinder, Q-size or
T-size? I think I'm being fleeced by the accounting department of the local
Praxair dealer who does not understand simple economics. They sent me a very
unreasonable invoice.

Thanks.

Stormin Mormon August 12th 11 01:52 PM

purchase price of a compressed gas cylinder

Log onto www.google.com
click "shopping" up top.
Enter relevant data.

--