DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Statistics for week ending 20110725 (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/326475-statistics-week-ending-20110725-a.html)

Statistics July 25th 11 08:37 AM

Statistics for week ending 20110725

This post is generated weekly as a service to the participants of
Rec.Crafts.Metalworking

Larry Jaques[_4_] July 25th 11 12:54 PM

Statistics for week ending 20110725

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 07:37:00 GMT, (Statistics)
wrote:

This post is generated weekly as a service to the participants of
Rec.Crafts.Metalworking

Houston!...

--
[Television is] the triumph of machine over people.
-- Fred Allen

Wes[_5_] July 26th 11 10:33 AM

wrote:

This post is generated weekly as a service to the participants of
Rec.Crafts.Metalworking

Houston!...

I think the program has become sentient and decided there wasn't anything worth posting.

Well, maybe not, I just looked at A.M.C. and it posted stats there so there goes my
thought on sentience.

Wes

Larry Jaques[_4_] July 26th 11 01:17 PM

Statistics for week ending 20110725

wrote:

This post is generated weekly as a service to the participants of
Rec.Crafts.Metalworking

Houston!...

I think the program has become sentient and decided there wasn't anything worth posting.

Jeeze, you may be onto something, Wes.

Well, maybe not, I just looked at A.M.C. and it posted stats there so there goes my
thought on sentience.

I'd best not post my thoughts on that.

--
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Stormin Mormon July 29th 11 01:32 PM

Statistics for week ending 20110725

...... we have a problem!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Larry Jaques" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 07:37:00 GMT,
(Statistics)

Stormin Mormon July 29th 11 01:33 PM

Statistics for week ending 20110725

"generated, weakly" this week?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Too_Many_Tools July 31st 11 06:57 PM

wrote:

This post is generated weekly as a service to the participants of
Rec.Crafts.Metalworking

Houston!...

I think the program has become sentient and decided there wasn't anything worth posting.

Well, maybe not, I just looked at A.M.C. and it posted stats there so there goes my
thought on sentience.

Wes

I think the program took one look at the endless stream of
conservative spam and decided to vote Democrat in 2012.

TMT

William Bagwell July 31st 11 08:02 PM

Statistics for week ending 20110725

On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 09:39:02 -0700, Steve Ackman
wrote:

Top 20 responders by original text ( 4 posts)
7: William Bagwell ................. : 52.57%

Woot! Think that is only the second time I ever made the list. Just need to
write one more line to fluff this paragraph up and stand a chance for next
weeks statistics.

Now that was ugly;-)
--
William