Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wires...

I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term to
describe them.

Anybody out there have a clue? Or a box full of 'em?

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

CaveLamb wrote:
I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term to
describe them.

Anybody out there have a clue? Or a box full of 'em?

You could solder wires to these receptacles:
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/Dk...name=A32932-ND
http://documents.tycoelectronics.com...=CD&DocLang=EN

--Winston

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Winston wrote:
CaveLamb wrote:
I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer
motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term to
describe them.

Anybody out there have a clue? Or a box full of 'em?

You could solder wires to these receptacles:
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/Dk...name=A32932-ND
http://documents.tycoelectronics.com...=CD&DocLang=EN

--Winston

That's certainly a possibility, Winston.
But I have in my mind the little wiring gizzies that are already assembled.

I USED TO HAVE A ZILLION OF THEM.
But now?

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-22, Winston wrote:
CaveLamb wrote:
I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term to
describe them.

Anybody out there have a clue? Or a box full of 'em?

You could solder wires to these receptacles:
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/Dk...name=A32932-ND

You could -- but the usual ones used as described have
individual crimp pins on the wires which slip and lock into the
connector body.

The proper crimp tools tend to be expensive -- unless you luck
out in an eBay auction -- including lucking into finding the right ones
for the terminals in questions.

http://documents.tycoelectronics.com...=CD&DocLang=EN

These, also, should be available with crimp-on pins instead of
solder tails. They should be somewhere close by the others in the
DigiKey catalog.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

DoN. Nichols wrote:
On 2011-07-22, Winston wrote:
CaveLamb wrote:
[...]

I don't see them though...

Digikey catalog sucks bilge water.

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

DoN. Nichols wrote:
On 2011-07-22, Winston wrote:
CaveLamb wrote:
[...]

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/dk...name=3M9064-ND

IDC version. Cheap at only $5.13 (Each!)

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

DoN. Nichols wrote:
On 2011-07-22, Winston wrote:
CaveLamb wrote:
[...]

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/dk...name=WM2800-ND

Bit better. 0.89 each. Not including pins, application crimper.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

CaveLamb wrote:

I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term to
describe them.

Anybody out there have a clue? Or a box full of 'em?

How many wires, and how long? I have about 30 Win 3.1 & Win 95
computers to junk.

Also: I picked up a brand new Kenwood KTS-RC100MR Marine remote
control for their KTS-MP400MR and KTS-300MR radios the other day. You
don't have either of these on your baot, do you?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

CaveLamb wrote:

I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term to
describe them.

The ones we used at Microdyne were made by Berg.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

DoN. Nichols wrote:
On 2011-07-22, Winston wrote:
CaveLamb wrote:
[...]

I just placed the order with Amazon for 10 at .75 each.
That still seems high to me, but I saw them for over $12 on some sites.
Even MicroCenter (whom I respect) wanted up to $6 a pop.

The real kicker was an Amazon seller wo wanted $.29 each!
But the shipping was $54.90!!!
WTF???

These were 10 cent items.
Until I wanted them.

Have you noticed how stuff that used to be easily available has
suddenly become unavailable?
Or outrageously expensive???

The 21st Century was supposed to be better than the 20th.

Wasn't it?

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
CaveLamb wrote:
I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term to
describe them.

Anybody out there have a clue? Or a box full of 'em?

How many wires, and how long? I have about 30 Win 3.1 & Win 95
computers to junk.

Also: I picked up a brand new Kenwood KTS-RC100MR Marine remote
control for their KTS-MP400MR and KTS-300MR radios the other day. You
don't have either of these on your baot, do you?

I figures you'd come through, Michael.

..1" centers - 2 pin and 4 pin.
12 inches at least.

Send me a note with pricing and shipping?
I'll take all you can spare up to 2 dozen each?

I ordered a first cut from Amazon, but will need more.

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
CaveLamb wrote:
I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term to
describe them.

Anybody out there have a clue? Or a box full of 'em?

How many wires, and how long? I have about 30 Win 3.1 & Win 95
computers to junk.

Also: I picked up a brand new Kenwood KTS-RC100MR Marine remote
control for their KTS-MP400MR and KTS-300MR radios the other day. You
don't have either of these on your baot, do you?

As for radios, no, I have a Standard Horizon VHF, and a couple of hand helds.

I'd like to have a remote to go in the cockpit, but it's not a high priority.

(ie: I just got the new sails in and can't afford to pay attention at the
moment)

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
CaveLamb wrote:
I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term to
describe them.

Anybody out there have a clue? Or a box full of 'em?

How many wires, and how long? I have about 30 Win 3.1 & Win 95
computers to junk.

Also: I picked up a brand new Kenwood KTS-RC100MR Marine remote
control for their KTS-MP400MR and KTS-300MR radios the other day. You
don't have either of these on your baot, do you?

Just got a note from Amazon that "there was a little problem" placing my order.

I hate when that happens!

So, Michael, you're it.

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 23:45:00 -0500, CaveLamb

DoN. Nichols wrote:
On 2011-07-22, Winston wrote:
CaveLamb wrote:
[...]

LOL, just found that out the other day, thought it was me even after
calling them. They couldn't get 2 out of 4 products I needed unless I
paid for another run at two factories.

SW
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 23:45:00 -0500, the renowned CaveLamb
wrote:

I don't see them though...

Digikey catalog sucks bilge water.

You won't have it to kick around anymore. The ~3,000 page print
catalog is history as of earlier this year, so just the website
remains.

They used to send me three copies at a time strapped together.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I don't see them though...

Digikey catalog sucks bilge water.

You won't have it to kick around anymore. The ~3,000 page print
catalog is history as of earlier this year, so just the website
remains.

They used to send me three copies at a time strapped together.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

I have a couple of really old ones.
They are so old that the prices are great!
Not that they would actually sell anything at those prices...

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 21:59:44 -0500, CaveLamb wrote:

I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call
them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer
motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term
to describe them.

Anybody out there have a clue? Or a box full of 'em?

If this is a "one-sie" (limited quantity) deal, you might try:

http://www.jameco.com/

Connector Housing SKT 2 Position 2.54mm Straight Bag
#100812 $2.50/10
Connector Housing SKT 4 Position 2.54mm Straight Bag
#100803 $1.50/10
Connector Contact PIN 1 Position Crimp Straight Cable Mount Reel
#100766 $1.50/10

You'll still need a crimp tool to add wires. If all you need is
short jumpers, you could try these:

Premium Female/Female Jumper Wires - 40 x 6" $6.00
https://www.adafruit.com/products/266

but this is a (splittable) ribbon cable with 1x1 connectors. If you
absolutely needed 1x2 and 1x4 ends you could (carefully) pry the
tiny "sockets" out of the 1x1s and insert them into 1x2 and 1x4
housings.

Hope this helps...

Frank McKenney
--
My experience of men has neither disposed me to think worse of them
nor indisposed me to serve them; nor, in spite of failures which I

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

CaveLamb wrote:

I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term to
describe them.

Anybody out there have a clue? Or a box full of 'em?

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress

If you just need DIP jumpers and don't specifically need twisted pair,
Digi-Key has them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

CaveLamb wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
CaveLamb wrote:
[...]

I got it very cheap. A local liquidator is closing down, and they
had a pallet of them for under $10. The long cable that connects it to
the radio is the same as a PS/2 keyboard, so I grabbed one. Then I
remembered you and your boat and thought I'd offer it to you if you
could use it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 21:59:44 -0500, CaveLamb wrote:

I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer
motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term to
describe them.

Anybody out there have a clue? Or a box full of 'em?

Housings like this:
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/Dk...name=609-2341-
ND

And matching terminals like this:
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?
Detail&name=609-3616-1-ND

And a crimper like this:
AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

(finding crimpers is kind of a black art, unless you want to pay $500 for
one that'll stand up well in continuous use by a drunken gorilla, or
$1500 for a pneumatic foot-operated one that'll stand up well in
continuous use by a tiny Chinese lady who's ****ed off at her husband,
you, and everyone else in the world).

If you're seriously interested, I'll take a picture of my crimper and
maybe we can figure out where to get another one.

--
www.wescottdesign.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:46:37 -0500, Tim Wescott wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 21:59:44 -0500, CaveLamb wrote:

I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer
motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term to
describe them.

Anybody out there have a clue? Or a box full of 'em?

Housings like this:
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?

Detail&name=609-2341-
ND

http://tinyurl.com/429xh8h

http://tinyurl.com/3gqabh6

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_Scream.jpg

(finding crimpers is kind of a black art, unless you want to pay $500
for one that'll stand up well in continuous use by a drunken gorilla, or
$1500 for a pneumatic foot-operated one that'll stand up well in
continuous use by a tiny Chinese lady who's ****ed off at her husband,
you, and everyone else in the world).

If you're seriously interested, I'll take a picture of my crimper and
maybe we can figure out where to get another one.

Sorry about the long URLs getting hacked up.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 01:17:19 -0400, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

CaveLamb wrote:

I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer
motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term to
describe them.

The ones we used at Microdyne were made by Berg.

"Berg" is no more. Those connectors are made by FCI now, who also makes
other connector lines.

See my reply to my own post, which has usable URLs.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

CaveLamb wrote:

I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer
motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term to
describe them.

The ones we used at Microdyne were made by Berg.

"Berg" is no more. Those connectors are made by FCI now, who also makes
other connector lines.

I left manufacturing in 2001.

See my reply to my own post, which has usable URLs.

I could probably fill a five gallon bucket with used ones, after I
finish cleaning up my shop. I already found a dozen for him, and will
look for a few more after a much needed nap.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 12:28:18 -0500, Tim Wescott wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:46:37 -0500, Tim Wescott wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 21:59:44 -0500, CaveLamb wrote:...
You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer
motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term to
describe them.

Anybody out there have a clue? Or a box full of 'em?

Housings like this:
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/Dk...me=609-2341-ND

http://tinyurl.com/429xh8h

And matching terminals like this:
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/Dk...=609-3616-1-ND

http://tinyurl.com/3gqabh6

If you're seriously interested, I'll take a picture of my crimper and
maybe we can figure out where to get another one.

Sorry about the long URLs getting hacked up.

If you enclose the URL's in it shouldn't matter, eg try
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=609-2341-ND
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=609-3616-1-ND
although added NL's might be a problem, like in
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSear
ch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=609-3616-1-ND

--
jiw
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

James Waldby wrote:
[...]

I found LOTS of places that will sell ten cent items for over five bucks!

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-22, Winston wrote:
CaveLamb wrote:
I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer
motherboard?

[ ... ]

These, also, should be available with crimp-on pins instead of
solder tails. They should be somewhere close by the others in the
DigiKey catalog.

Enjoy,
DoN.

I don't see them though...

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/dk...name=3M9064-ND

IDC version. Cheap at only $5.13 (Each!)

The problem seems to be coming up with the proper name that the
*catalog* uses. For this, really, a dead-tree catalog is easier to use
than the search-engine based ones.

Here is a way too long URL (sorry) which leads to a Molex page
which shows the crimp pins and the connectors. What you want are the SL
series. The pins come in three styles. I would use the crimp ones, but
others might be better for you.

The SL Housing style you want for this is the 'A' version, 2
pin. You can have the fun of searching for these in the catalogs -- or
the web presence if the catalogs are not available.

http://www.molex.com/molex/common/staticLoader.jsp?fileName=%2Fcmc_upload%2F0%2F000% 2F0-8%2F686%2Fsl_features.html&channel=Products&family OID=-8686&frellink=Product+Features&chanName=family&pag eTitle=Product+Features

Of course -- there are other brands, this was th efirst that I
found using a bit too long a search string.

connectors jumper block square pin crimp termination

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

DoN. Nichols wrote:
On 2011-07-22, Winston wrote:
CaveLamb wrote:
[...]

Yes -- those are what I was thinking of. You've already noted
that the contacts are extra purchases -- and you get to select in
contact material (gold plating is more reliable, but tin is a lot
cheaper, even given how little gold is actually used. And you have to
pick one which crimps onto the wire size you need.

And the PDF link is to the catalog page -- what I would have
preferred to use for the search anyway. :-)

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

DoN. Nichols wrote:
On 2011-07-22, Winston wrote:
CaveLamb wrote:
[...]

Very good, DoN.

More like the SL FFC types.
Don't need the secure locking features of the others.

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-22, wrote:

(...)

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/dk...name=WM2800-ND

Bit better. 0.89 each. Not including pins, application crimper.

Yes -- those are what I was thinking of. You've already noted
that the contacts are extra purchases -- and you get to select in
contact material (gold plating is more reliable, but tin is a lot
cheaper, even given how little gold is actually used. And you have to
pick one which crimps onto the wire size you need.

And the PDF link is to the catalog page -- what I would have
preferred to use for the search anyway. :-)

Note the housings, pins and crimpers are all here on one page:
http://onlinecatalog.digikey.com/Web...pagelabel=203#

Though sometimes I think I could grow the tree, pulp it and print the
page on the resulting paper faster than the webpage loads...

--Winston

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 00:53:49 -0500, CaveLamb
wrote:

DoN. Nichols wrote:
On 2011-07-22, Winston wrote:
CaveLamb wrote:
[...]

The value of the dollar has been falling faster than a suicidal
Leftwinger who jumps to his death 20 minutes after the 2012 election
results are announced.

Check Ebay for the difference between the British pound and the dollar.
Its getting worse and worse.

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RogerN wrote:
If you only need a few how about cut them out of computer cases of obsolete
computers?

RogerN

YUP!
That's exactly what I was after!

I've tried every computer shop in two towns, and most of the free world
via internet.

\"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...
I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term to
describe them.

Anybody out there have a clue? Or a box full of 'em?

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

CaveLamb wrote in
news
RogerN wrote:
If you only need a few how about cut them out of computer cases of
obsolete computers?

RogerN

YUP!
That's exactly what I was after!

I've tried every computer shop in two towns, and most of the free
world via internet.

\"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...
I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call
them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer
motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term
to describe them.

Anybody out there have a clue? Or a box full of 'em?

This is the sort of thing "computer shows" would be perfect for. I
haven't seen an ad for one in a long time, however.

Doug White
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Doug White wrote:
CaveLamb wrote in
news
RogerN wrote:
If you only need a few how about cut them out of computer cases of
obsolete computers?

RogerN

YUP!
That's exactly what I was after!

I've tried every computer shop in two towns, and most of the free
world via internet.

\"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...
I need a couple of dozen of these, but I don't know what to call
them.

You know those twisted pair wires on a DIP header?

Like the ones used to connect LEDs and switches to a computer
motherboard?

I've been googling all over creation, but lack the definitive term
to describe them.

Anybody out there have a clue? Or a box full of 'em?

This is the sort of thing "computer shows" would be perfect for. I
haven't seen an ad for one in a long time, however.

Doug White

The Dallas "First Saturday" flea market / show has been going on now
for well over 30 years. Since the 70s in fact, so nearly 40 years?
http://www.sidewalksale.com/

I'm planning to go down for it on the 5th (assuming my pay check comes in)
(assuming the government is still solvent then?)

I sold a lot of surplus stuff there 30 years ago.
One day, the guy next to me had a kitchen sink...

I need to get several things, but have to watch nickels and dimes.
(pennies get sold for scrap metal value these days)

A couple of LED monitors for this desktop box (will have three then )
One will do double duty as target system debug display, but I got spoiled
(damned quick too) by a multi screen machine a while back.
It's just too nice to have a couple of pages of reference stuff up where
you can just glance at it.

Wish list"
a small oscilloscope ( 20 mhz dual trace will be fine for what I'm doing)
Some small passive parts - Rs an Cs and sockets and such,
a selection of small solenoids,
and, if I can find one, a piano hammer.

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 07/23/2011 07:50 AM, Doug White wrote:

This is the sort of thing "computer shows" would be perfect for. I
haven't seen an ad for one in a long time, however.

Doug White

How about a hamfest?
http://www.arrl.org/hamfests-and-conventions-calendar
search by state

Not as many as there used to be, but always had lotsa electronics
stuff and junk, usually for cheap. New radios and other new
equipment for reasonable prices.

technomaNge
--
Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
-- Robert J. Sawyer

With that in mind, I'd like to thank all those assholes in my killfile.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 08:08:37 -0500, CaveLamb
wrote:

Wish list"
a small oscilloscope ( 20 mhz dual trace will be fine for what I'm doing)
Some small passive parts - Rs an Cs and sockets and such,

How much you willing to pay? I have..."several"

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Adding new Circuits to Room Addition... 2 wires or 2 wires + Ground? [email protected] Home Repair 2 March 20th 08 10:58 PM
need to know where the wires go vze2vv6g Electronics Repair 1 October 19th 06 05:58 PM
Add new wires tom Home Repair 4 August 11th 05 03:22 PM
Where to buy such wires? Wings of Beta Electronics 14 May 14th 05 03:27 AM
Grounding Of Ground Wires In An Electrical Gang Box (how to handle the green ground wires) Robert11 Home Repair 7 March 8th 05 03:45 PM