DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Is Obama gay? You decide. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/325623-re-obama-gay-you-decide.html)

Steve B[_10_] July 6th 11 05:35 AM

Is Obama gay? You decide.

That looks about right: as a pathological narcissist, Obama is in love
with himself. He is not
homosexual, since he comes across as the most sexless human being I have
ever seen, a Stepford
robot in a $1500 suit.

Does anyone know for SURE that he/it is a male ?
I still don't believe those kid's are his !

I've heard that it doesn't take the right man to bring out homosexuality in
another man, but the right woman. That picture of Thunder Thighs going
across the White House dragging the first mutt is enough to make a guy at
least celibate.

I bet she was going for her dozen morning donuts. Maybe she should try some
of that "healthy" food she's trying to foist on everyone
else.................... Or try walking. A couple of times around the
earth ought to do it.

Steve

Too_Many_Tools July 7th 11 02:52 AM

Is Obama gay? You decide.

On Jul 5, 11:35*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
[...]

LOL...ever see Laura's behind..it is as big as Texas.

TMT