Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone knows a website where I can buy grill components

I wanted to install a grill into this compressor that I gutted last
week. I would prefer, if possible, to buy somehting decent and well
designed instead of coming up with my own design. So, would anyone who
has done something similar, be able to recommend a good source?