DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Only an idiot can't See Sarah Palin as a Loser.... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/324963-re-only-idiot-cant-see-sarah-palin-loser.html)

Too_Many_Tools June 21st 11 05:04 PM

Only an idiot can't See Sarah Palin as a Loser....

On Jun 20, 10:57*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
" wrote:

On Jun 17, 8:42 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
We can't
tolerate any more economic voodoo like the nonsense that the Austrians push.
We had enough of that under three presidents.

--
Ed Huntress

I love the way you denigrate everybody that you disagree with.

* *What do you expect from someone who edited trade journals for a
living? *Telling people that a pile of **** (AKA: paid press release) is
'the greatest thing ever made' is their one trick. *The best way to
destroy an American business is with a MBA, with a trade journal under
his arm.

Ed seems to one of the few voices of reason that posts here on RCM.

That cannot be said about you Mikey...who stalks people on Usenet

TMT