DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What $50 could buy you... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/324930-what-%2450-could-buy-you.html)

Ignoramus29244 June 20th 11 09:34 PM

What $50 could buy you...

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

This little trailered cutie was $50 and included 40 feet of 2/0
welding leads. It has a pintle ring. It is a nonworking
compressor. The welding leads are unrelated and were thrown in for
good measure.

This is my future portable barbeque and pig roaster.

A little behind in the truck, you see a C/M Lodestar hoist. 1 ton, 115
volts, looking to be in a very sharp condition. $40.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

This AC/DC welder was $40.

JB June 21st 11 09:43 AM

What $50 could buy you...

"Ignoramus29244" wrote in message
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

This little trailered cutie was $50 and included 40 feet of 2/0
welding leads. It has a pintle ring. It is a nonworking
compressor. The welding leads are unrelated and were thrown in for
good measure.

This is my future portable barbeque and pig roaster.

A little behind in the truck, you see a C/M Lodestar hoist. 1 ton, 115
volts, looking to be in a very sharp condition. $40.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

This AC/DC welder was $40.

Good work as usual Iggy. Nice bargains there, especially the welder.
cheers,
JB

Randy333 June 21st 11 01:39 PM

What $50 could buy you...

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 15:34:28 -0500, Ignoramus29244
wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

This little trailered cutie was $50 and included 40 feet of 2/0
welding leads. It has a pintle ring. It is a nonworking
compressor. The welding leads are unrelated and were thrown in for
good measure.

This is my future portable barbeque and pig roaster.

A little behind in the truck, you see a C/M Lodestar hoist. 1 ton, 115
volts, looking to be in a very sharp condition. $40.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

This AC/DC welder was $40.

I'm guessing an auction? Around here I see stuff go for more than
new at auction, lots of gullible people here....

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

Ignoramus31413 June 21st 11 02:50 PM

What $50 could buy you...

On 2011-06-21, JB wrote:

"Ignoramus29244" wrote in message
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

This little trailered cutie was $50 and included 40 feet of 2/0
welding leads. It has a pintle ring. It is a nonworking
compressor. The welding leads are unrelated and were thrown in for
good measure.

This is my future portable barbeque and pig roaster.

A little behind in the truck, you see a C/M Lodestar hoist. 1 ton, 115
volts, looking to be in a very sharp condition. $40.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

This AC/DC welder was $40.

Good work as usual Iggy. Nice bargains there, especially the welder.

Thanks

Now all I have to do is convince my wife to convert that trailer with
a pintle hitch, to a portable grill.

Ignoramus31413 June 21st 11 02:59 PM

What $50 could buy you...

wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

This little trailered cutie was $50 and included 40 feet of 2/0
welding leads. It has a pintle ring. It is a nonworking
compressor. The welding leads are unrelated and were thrown in for
good measure.

This is my future portable barbeque and pig roaster.

A little behind in the truck, you see a C/M Lodestar hoist. 1 ton, 115
volts, looking to be in a very sharp condition. $40.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

This AC/DC welder was $40.

I'm guessing an auction? Around here I see stuff go for more than
new at auction, lots of gullible people here....

Those were privately negotiated.

Auction prices are all over the place, but mostly as you describe.

Pete C. June 21st 11 03:38 PM

What $50 could buy you...

On 2011-06-21, JB wrote:

"Ignoramus29244" wrote in message
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

This little trailered cutie was $50 and included 40 feet of 2/0
welding leads. It has a pintle ring. It is a nonworking
compressor. The welding leads are unrelated and were thrown in for
good measure.

This is my future portable barbeque and pig roaster.

A little behind in the truck, you see a C/M Lodestar hoist. 1 ton, 115
volts, looking to be in a very sharp condition. $40.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

This AC/DC welder was $40.

Good work as usual Iggy. Nice bargains there, especially the welder.

Thanks

Now all I have to do is convince my wife to convert that trailer with
a pintle hitch, to a portable grill.

Be very careful, you might just convince her that you would fit in that
grill nicely...

RS at work June 21st 11 09:44 PM

What $50 could buy you...

On Jun 21, 6:50*am, Ignoramus31413 ignoramus31...@NOSPAM.
31413.invalid wrote:

Now all I have to do is convince my wife to convert that trailer with
a pintle hitch, to a portable grill.

Convince your wife to convert the compressor to a BBQ? This is the
first you have mentioned that you have taught her to weld.