DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Last chance for a pup! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/324708-last-chance-pup.html)

Gunner Asch[_6_] June 16th 11 01:29 AM

Last chance for a pup!

Ive found homes for 2 of the now 9 weeks old pups and a possible 3 more
takers.

Anyone wants one..speak now because they go south with me in the
morning. I can supply photos to serious inquiries.

And they are absolutely cute as hell and Smart!!!

VBG

Gunner, with 3 pups begging for Crazy Bread as I eat dinner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Jon Danniken[_4_] June 16th 11 02:49 AM

Last chance for a pup!

Gunner Asch wrote:
Ive found homes for 2 of the now 9 weeks old pups and a possible 3
more takers.

Anyone wants one..speak now because they go south with me in the
morning. I can supply photos to serious inquiries.

And they are absolutely cute as hell and Smart!!!

VBG

Gunner, with 3 pups begging for Crazy Bread as I eat dinner

Howzabout some recent pics of the little guys? I bet they've grown up a bit
since we last got a look at them, and I for one would love to see how they
turned out.

Jon

bq340 June 16th 11 03:17 AM

Last chance for a pup!

On 6/15/2011 8:29 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
Ive found homes for 2 of the now 9 weeks old pups and a possible 3 more
takers.

Anyone wants one..speak now because they go south with me in the
morning. I can supply photos to serious inquiries.

And they are absolutely cute as hell and Smart!!!

VBG

Gunner, with 3 pups begging for Crazy Bread as I eat dinner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Do they eat chipmunks? Will you ship in a flat-rate box? :)

MikeB

Gunner Asch[_6_] June 16th 11 08:58 AM

Last chance for a pup!

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 22:17:23 -0400, BQ340 wrote:

On 6/15/2011 8:29 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
Ive found homes for 2 of the now 9 weeks old pups and a possible 3 more
takers.

Anyone wants one..speak now because they go south with me in the
morning. I can supply photos to serious inquiries.

And they are absolutely cute as hell and Smart!!!

VBG

Gunner, with 3 pups begging for Crazy Bread as I eat dinner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Do they eat chipmunks? Will you ship in a flat-rate box? :)

MikeB

Well..they will probably play with one until it breaks...

I dont think a flat rate would be right. Maybe Fed Ex Overnight?