DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Defunding Planned Parenthood (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/324614-re-ot-defunding-planned-parenthood.html)

RogerN June 14th 11 01:13 AM

OT Defunding Planned Parenthood

Bursting Ed and TMT's imaginary bubble.

ACORN Corruption! Shut em down.

Planned Parenthood? No problem with them breaking the law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x4aR...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apLjG...feature=fvwrel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ubrw80RbEQ

http://liveaction.org/blog/richmond-...ion-of-minors/

http://sunandshield.wordpress.com/20...ing-illegally/

http://iusbvision.wordpress.com/2011...titution-ring/

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...76-503544.html

RogerN

Ed Huntress June 14th 11 02:50 AM

OT Defunding Planned Parenthood

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
Bursting Ed and TMT's imaginary bubble.

ACORN Corruption! Shut em down.

Planned Parenthood? No problem with them breaking the law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x4aR...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apLjG...feature=fvwrel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ubrw80RbEQ

http://liveaction.org/blog/richmond-...ion-of-minors/

http://sunandshield.wordpress.com/20...ing-illegally/

http://iusbvision.wordpress.com/2011...titution-ring/

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...76-503544.html

RogerN

That's a big yawn, Roger. I'm familiar with the last one; it took place
within a few miles of my house and it was covered by the local press back in
February.

Did you read the story? Or are you doing a Gunner on us?

Planned Parenthood has over 800 centers around the US, and Live Action ran
this hoax on a bunch of them before it found one jerk. PP reported them to
the FBI before anyone knew it was Live Action. And they fired the woman at
the Central Jersey clinic as soon as they learned what she was doing.

I doubt if your church could stand up to that kind of hoax attack.

--
Ed Huntress

[email protected] June 14th 11 03:12 AM

On Jun 13, 9:50*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

That's a big yawn, Roger. I'm familiar with the last one; it took place
within a few miles of my house and it was covered by the local press back in
February.

Did you read the story? Or are you doing a Gunner on us?

Planned Parenthood has over 800 centers around the US, and Live Action ran
this hoax on a bunch of them before it found one jerk.

Apparently they found more than one jerk. One of the articles says it
happened at six centers.

Ed Huntress June 14th 11 04:55 AM

wrote in message
On Jun 13, 9:50 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

That's a big yawn, Roger. I'm familiar with the last one; it took place
within a few miles of my house and it was covered by the local press back
in
February.

Did you read the story? Or are you doing a Gunner on us?

Planned Parenthood has over 800 centers around the US, and Live Action ran
this hoax on a bunch of them before it found one jerk.

Apparently they found more than one jerk. One of the articles says it
happened at six centers.

And how are those other investigations going?

--
Ed Huntress