DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for Lincoln Square Wave 175 CONTROL board schematic. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/324546-looking-lincoln-square-wave-175-control-board-schematic.html)

Boris Mohar[_3_] June 12th 11 02:39 PM

Looking for Lincoln Square Wave 175 CONTROL board schematic.

Hello,

I want to make the post flow timer adjustable. 15 seconds is way to much
wasted gas for my needs. I can handle the electronics but I cannot find the
control board schematic. If some kind soul could point me in right direction
I will post the results of my mod.

--
Boris

Jim Wilkins June 12th 11 05:01 PM

On Jun 12, 9:39*am, Boris Mohar wrote:
Hello,

I want to make the post flow timer adjustable. *15 seconds is way to much
wasted gas for my needs. *I can handle the electronics but I cannot find the
control board schematic. *If some kind soul could point me in right direction
I will post the results of my mod.

Boris

When my 175 malfunctioned I was told the best solution was to ask a
repair tech to make a copy of his paper schematics. The problem
vanished after I replugged all the connectors so I didn't get them.

jsw