DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   303 stainless metric hex bar stock (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/323784-303-stainless-metric-hex-bar-stock.html)

Hul Tytus May 26th 11 01:48 PM

303 stainless metric hex bar stock

rec.crafts.metalworking
303 stainless metric hex bar stock

Can anyone recomend a source of 303 stainless hex stock with a 5 mm dia.
(across the flats)? Only about 6 feet or so is needed, which reduces the
selection to companies that will handle small quanities. Just about any where
in the US should be good.

Hul

Karl Townsend May 26th 11 06:06 PM

303 stainless metric hex bar stock

On Thu, 26 May 2011 12:48:32 +0000 (UTC), Hul Tytus
wrote:

rec.crafts.metalworking
303 stainless metric hex bar stock

Can anyone recomend a source of 303 stainless hex stock with a 5 mm dia.
(across the flats)? Only about 6 feet or so is needed, which reduces the
selection to companies that will handle small quanities. Just about any where
in the US should be good.

Hul

this place has it in 304

http://www.spahrmetric.com/index.php?id=10

[email protected] May 28th 11 10:40 PM

303 stainless metric hex bar stock

Thanks Karl. I'll keep that on record in case I can't find some 303.

Hul

Karl Townsend wrote:
On Thu, 26 May 2011 12:48:32 +0000 (UTC), Hul Tytus

rec.crafts.metalworking