DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Can a small industrial demagnetizer erase a hard drive (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/323752-can-small-industrial-demagnetizer-erase-hard-drive.html)

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 24th 11 10:54 AM

Can a small industrial demagnetizer erase a hard drive

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 23:24:39 -0400, "Josepi"
wrote:

The OP died three months ago.

Who did?

----------

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
ain.local...
Really gets down to how thoroughly you want it destroyed.

Want to do it thoroughly, grind the platters to dust, mix the dust with
Thermite, burn the Thermite, then spread the results over the Pacific.

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.

Ignoramus24615 August 24th 11 12:54 PM

On 2011-08-24, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 23:24:39 -0400, "Josepi"
wrote:

The OP died three months ago.

Who did?

I think that he said that I died 3 months ago.

----------

main.local...

Gunner Asch[_6_] August 24th 11 03:40 PM

Can a small industrial demagnetizer erase a hard drive

wrote:

The OP died three months ago.

Who did?

I think that he said that I died 3 months ago.

Damn! Are you a Illinois Democrat? They are the ones who keep voting
long after their heart has stopped beating. Some for many many years.

----------

omain.local...

Josepi[_19_] August 24th 11 04:34 PM

Can a small industrial demagnetizer erase a hard drive

LOL I think the point was made quite well.

1-----------

2-------------
On 2011-08-24,some killfiled troll wrote:
Who did?

Stormin Mormon August 26th 11 06:20 PM

Can a small industrial demagnetizer erase a hard drive

Did CIA or NSA bump him off?

Please write the answer in invisbile ink, and write it on
flash paper. In strawberry ink, so I can eat the note, and
then light it on fire.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus