DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CNC shop for sle in Ocala (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/322893-cnc-shop-sle-ocala.html)

Michael A. Terrell May 9th 11 03:21 AM

CNC shop for sle in Ocala

http://ocala.craigslist.org/bfs/2367411938.html

Not mine, as usual.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

steamer May 9th 11 04:56 PM

CNC shop for sle in Ocala

--Where the hell is Ocala??

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!

Spehro Pefhany May 9th 11 05:11 PM

CNC shop for sle in Ocala

On 09 May 2011 15:56:53 GMT, steamer wrote:

--Where the hell is Ocala??

Central FL.

Gunner Asch[_6_] May 9th 11 05:54 PM

CNC shop for sle in Ocala

On 09 May 2011 15:56:53 GMT, steamer wrote:

--Where the hell is Ocala??

Florida

Center of the state and towards the northern end if I recall

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocala,_Florida

Ayup

Reading the states is interesting. More women than men too.

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is

Karl Townsend May 9th 11 08:35 PM

CNC shop for sle in Ocala

On 09 May 2011 15:56:53 GMT, steamer wrote:

--Where the hell is Ocala??

Home of Michael Terrell

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh[_3_] May 9th 11 09:03 PM

CNC shop for sle in Ocala

Karl Townsend fired this volley in
:

--Where the hell is Ocala??

Home of Michael Terrell

And Bluegrass country of the South. Race Horse Country in Florida.

Just slightly east of I-75, about halfway between the Fl/Ga border and the
E/W line running through Orlando.

LLoyd

Rich Grise[_3_] May 10th 11 01:54 AM

CNC shop for sle in Ocala

Gunner Asch wrote:
On 09 May 2011 15:56:53 GMT, steamer wrote:

--Where the hell is Ocala??

Florida

Center of the state and towards the northern end if I recall
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocala,_Florida

Where's the "center" of Florida? If you made a plywood cutout
in the shape of Florida, wouldn't its center of gravity be
somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico? ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Michael A. Terrell May 10th 11 04:05 AM