DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - When a terrorist dies, is it OK to gloat? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/322858-re-ot-when-terrorist-dies-ok-gloat.html)

Hawke[_3_] May 8th 11 05:34 AM

OT - When a terrorist dies, is it OK to gloat?

On 5/5/2011 11:04 PM, Rich Grise wrote:
Christopher Tidy wrote:

Got a lot of reservations about the whole thing.

I guess that would depend on if you worship the Prince of Death.

And it would also depend on whether or not you thought there was
anything wrong with the U.S. causing the deaths of thousands of innocent
people. As long as it's perfectly acceptable for Americans to kill
civilians but not anyone else you're going to have a problem. If I'm not
mistaken during the raid that killed Bin Laden our military killed a
number of unarmed, innocent people. Like they always do when they're out
there doing their good deeds, like shooting down unarmed men who are
offering no resistance.

Hawke