DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT politically incorrect OT (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/322759-ot-politically-incorrect-ot.html)

Snag[_3_] May 5th 11 02:28 PM

OT politically incorrect OT

I've heard they're serving a new drink in NYC , called an Osama Bin
Martini .
Consists of two shots and a splash of water ...
--
Snag
Learning keeps

Stormin Mormon May 5th 11 04:42 PM

OT politically incorrect OT

Recycled joke. That's a Klinghoffer, after the guy in the
wheelchair who got shot and tossed over by the terrorists.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Snag[_3_] May 5th 11 04:47 PM

.

"Snag" wrote in message
I've heard they're serving a new drink in NYC , called an
Osama Bin
Martini .
Consists of two shots and a splash of water ...
--
Snag
Learning keeps
you young !

I missed it at that time , just heard it a couple of days ago here . I
found it amusing , whether recycled or not ...

--
Snag
Learning keeps

ATP May 5th 11 10:57 PM

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Recycled joke. That's a Klinghoffer, after the guy in the
wheelchair who got shot and tossed over by the terrorists.

what does PLO stand for?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

William Bagwell May 6th 11 10:14 PM

On Thu, 5 May 2011 17:57:11 -0400, "ATP" wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Recycled joke. That's a Klinghoffer, after the guy in the
wheelchair who got shot and tossed over by the terrorists.

what does PLO stand for?

Permanent Latrine Orderly. Or at least it did... :)
--
William