DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - Speed Cameras (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/320907-re-ot-speed-cameras.html)

Brian Lawson March 28th 11 07:04 AM

OT - Speed Cameras

On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 19:30:00 -0700 (PDT), Nancy Kotalik
wrote:

HUUUGGGE SNIP
.......................... Heck I would not have a
problem of a US ID card, that must be presented to purchase fuel for
your vehicle, this would prevent non citizens of living here using a
vehicle for transit, would also cover bus, train, transit. Also if you
don't have 3rd party income receipts, would track illegal drug
trafficking. I do not fear big brother if my hands are clean. And if
it gets rid of the rif-raf that does not support the system as I do.
ignator

Better run that idea past your tourism folks first.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.