DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Over 2 years and only 300 points? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/320375-re-over-2-years-only-300-points.html)

PrecisionmachinisT March 17th 11 05:17 PM

Over 2 years and only 300 points?

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Edward A. Falk wrote:
Boris Kapusta wrote:

No it's not, and as usual, your complaint is that Obama isn't cleaning
up Bush's mess fast enough.

Sorry, it's Obama's mess now.

And he's cleaning it up for us. Not as fast as we'd hoped, but a
huge improvement over Bush.

It's time for him to pull up his droopy
drawers and take responsibility for what he has done.

Seems like "credit" might be the better word.

Yeah, boy! We've got almost 90% full employment!
/sarcasm

Get off your lazy ass and find a ****ing job.

Rich Grise[_3_] March 17th 11 09:40 PM

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Edward A. Falk wrote:
Boris Kapusta wrote:

No it's not, and as usual, your complaint is that Obama isn't cleaning
up Bush's mess fast enough.

Sorry, it's Obama's mess now.

And he's cleaning it up for us. Not as fast as we'd hoped, but a
huge improvement over Bush.

It's time for him to pull up his droopy
drawers and take responsibility for what he has done.

Seems like "credit" might be the better word.

Yeah, boy! We've got almost 90% full employment!
/sarcasm

Get off your lazy ass and find a ****ing job.

I'd be happy to; problem is the unionists and Obammunists have
destroyed them all.

Thanks,
Rich

PrecisionmachinisT March 17th 11 10:18 PM

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Edward A. Falk wrote:
Boris Kapusta wrote:

No it's not, and as usual, your complaint is that Obama isn't cleaning
up Bush's mess fast enough.

Sorry, it's Obama's mess now.

And he's cleaning it up for us. Not as fast as we'd hoped, but a
huge improvement over Bush.

It's time for him to pull up his droopy
drawers and take responsibility for what he has done.

Seems like "credit" might be the better word.

Yeah, boy! We've got almost 90% full employment!
/sarcasm

Get off your lazy ass and find a ****ing job.

I'd be happy to; problem is the unionists and Obammunists have
destroyed them all.

Yeah sure thing.

Most of the favorable employment numbers under Bush were due to an
un-sustainable real-estate bubble...most certainly NOT a situation caused by
Obama....

http://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2011/ted_20110103.htm

Btw, manufacturing jobs have picked up tremendously since Obama took office.

Now quit your complaining and go get a job.....