DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where's Gummer? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/320030-re-wheres-gummer.html)

Michael A. Terrell March 10th 11 05:35 AM

Where's Gummer?

Ignoramus25935 wrote:

"Giving" to their own churchres, is like charitable giving to one's
own golf club -- these "charitable donations" are club fees for
belonging to a social club/church.

You ignorance and hated know no bounds. I hope that some day you
lose every damn thing you own, and have to depend on some church to feed
you for a while.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Ed Huntress March 10th 11 05:38 AM

Where's Gummer?

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Ignoramus25935 wrote:

"Giving" to their own churchres, is like charitable giving to one's
own golf club -- these "charitable donations" are club fees for
belonging to a social club/church.

You ignorance and hated know no bounds. I hope that some day you
lose every damn thing you own, and have to depend on some church to feed
you for a while.

(No hatred coming from the ol' bile-filled one, nosirreee...)

--
Ed Huntress

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-AidT on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Ignoramus27783 March 10th 11 05:57 AM

Where's Gummer?

On 2011-03-10, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Ignoramus25935 wrote:

"Giving" to their own churchres, is like charitable giving to one's
own golf club -- these "charitable donations" are club fees for
belonging to a social club/church.

You ignorance and hated know no bounds. I hope that some day you
lose every damn thing you own, and have to depend on some church to feed
you for a while.

Who exactly displays hatred here? You or me? And who is the one
dependent on handouts?

Michael A. Terrell March 10th 11 06:33 AM

Where's Gummer?

On 2011-03-10, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Ignoramus25935 wrote:

"Giving" to their own churchres, is like charitable giving to one's
own golf club -- these "charitable donations" are club fees for
belonging to a social club/church.

You ignorance and hated know no bounds. I hope that some day you
lose every damn thing you own, and have to depend on some church to feed
you for a while.

Who exactly displays hatred here? You or me? And who is the one
dependent on handouts?

A lot of people I have met. The churches you despise help them to
feed themselves, keep the lights on, and a roof over their heads. It
can happen to anyone. You can lose everything overnight, no matter who
you are or how important you think you are.

PrecisionmachinisT March 10th 11 07:39 AM

Where's Gummer?

Ignoramus25935 wrote:

"Giving" to their own churchres, is like charitable giving to one's
own golf club -- these "charitable donations" are club fees for
belonging to a social club/church.

You ignorance and hated know no bounds. I hope that some day you
lose every damn thing you own, and have to depend on some church to feed
you for a while.

**** off, I hope your own church burns to the ground and is un-insured.

BTW appreciate give me the GPS co-ordinates...

Michael A. Terrell March 10th 11 11:25 PM

Where's Gummer?

Ignoramus25935 wrote:

"Giving" to their own churchres, is like charitable giving to one's
own golf club -- these "charitable donations" are club fees for
belonging to a social club/church.

You ignorance and hated know no bounds. I hope that some day you
lose every damn thing you own, and have to depend on some church to feed
you for a while.

**** off, I hope your own church burns to the ground and is un-insured.

Yawn.

BTW appreciate give me the GPS co-ordinates...

Why? Do you have someone to explain them to you?