DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where's Gummer? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/320017-re-wheres-gummer.html)

Michael A. Terrell March 9th 11 11:15 PM

Where's Gummer?

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 06:30:43 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Steve B wrote:

"Brian Lawson" wrote

My last email from him was Feb 17th. I hope he is okay.

Wes

Hey Wes,

Same date for me.

Brian Lawson.

So, anyone called him? I'd have to search my e mails hard and wide for his
phone. Is it just an Internet connection thing with him or what? I'd kick
in a sawbuck for a collection to get him up and running if he's hard up
against it.

I called his land line last week and it was 'out of service'.

I turned off the land line about 17 months ago. With 2 cells in the
house..we were only using wired phones for internet dialup.

Shrug.

No big deal. I just wanted to check on you, since you were AWOL. :)

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.