DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Slogan of 2012 President who defeats Obama (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/319796-re-slogan-2012-president-who-defeats-obama.html)

Wes[_5_] March 6th 11 01:29 AM

Slogan of 2012 President who defeats Obama

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

We are here to cut spending and save America. Put the dollar back on the
gold standard. Close the federal reserve. And slash governments size in
half.

Due to agressive filtering, I lost the original post. The next President is likely going
to tell us just how screwed we are.

Wes

Too_Many_Tools March 6th 11 05:54 AM

On Mar 5, 7:29*pm, Wes wrote:
"Ed Huntress" wrote:
We are here to cut spending and save America. Put the dollar back on the
gold standard. Close the federal reserve. And slash governments size in
half.

Due to agressive filtering, I lost the original post. *The next President is likely going
to tell us just how screwed we are.

Wes

Obama has...you just weren't listening.

TMT