DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Five dolaar ObamaGas by summer $5 (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/319587-re-five-dolaar-obamagas-summer-%245.html)

Ed Huntress March 2nd 11 12:31 AM

Five dolaar ObamaGas by summer $5

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Tom Gardner wrote:

Teabagger? Really? Do you even know what "teabagging" is? Well, ALL
business owners
I know DON'T like the healthcare bill. From our accounting firm's
research, the information available to make good decisions just doesn't
exist and we were told to
expect huge cost increases. But we could just cancel all our healthcare
and let the gov. do it, probably what your friends are doing.

And watch the death panels spring up when the rationing goes into place.

Only the liberals won't call them "death panels" - they'll call them "end-
of-life counselors" or some such bull****.

Cheers!
Rich

The already exist. They work for private insurance companies, and they're
called "Medical Review Boards." I used to write to that industry. They're
much worse than the bureaucrats who made payment decisions in Medicare, for
example.

--
Ed Huntress

Spehro Pefhany March 2nd 11 12:38 AM

Five dolaar ObamaGas by summer $5

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 19:31:03 -0500, the renowned "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Tom Gardner wrote:

[...]

Ah, for-profit death panels.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Ed Huntress March 2nd 11 12:51 AM

wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Tom Gardner wrote:

[...]

Exactly.

--
Ed Huntress

Lewis Hartswick March 2nd 11 01:16 PM

Five dolaar ObamaGas by summer $5

John R. Carroll wrote:
I'll bet they just revised their operations manual and do it out of site
now.

John I expected better of you. :-)

SIGHT

...lew...