DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tool gloat (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/319418-tool-gloat.html)

Louis Ohland February 26th 11 09:29 PM

Tool gloat

Went to a gun show, found a Starrett 3/8 to 3/8 rod champ with one
rod having the indicator clamp as well. $5.

Also picked up a Timney trigger for my 788, almost NIB for $50.
Installed it on my .222 Rem. Had to Dremel out at the front of the
trigger housing cut-out in the stock, for the pivot pin that sticks out
of the left of the trigger, for the large flat head on the right of the
trigger, and some relief on the side of the trigger well.