DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   George Bush was right (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/318688-re-george-bush-right.html)

Larry Jaques[_3_] February 12th 11 04:59 PM

George Bush was right

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 08:36:30 -0500, Frank
wrote:

On 2/12/2011 12:53 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 2/11/2011 8:29 PM, Boris Kapusta wrote:
He said that if Iraq was liberated, democracy would spread throughout
the Middle East. So today we see evidence of that happening in Egypt.
Meanwhile Obamahelps to search up Cliff's ass for bin Laden and his
WMD.

So does this mean that Obama gets credit for democracy coming to the
Middle East the way Reagan got credit for the fall of the Soviet Union?
Right wingers say that Reagan brought down the Soviet Union. Now I
suppose they are saying that Obama brought down the dictatorships in the
Middle East. I mean, he is president when it happened just like with
Reagan. So are you adding another notch to Obama's gun?

Hawke

Obama administration will take credit if the Egyptian coup succeeds just
like they took credit for the surge in Iraq.

If not, they will blame it on Bush ;)

Bush, or Rush, or Sarah.

--
Remember, in an emergency, dial 1911.