DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Punxsutawney Phil Shot (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/318359-re-punxsutawney-phil-shot.html)

Wes[_5_] February 5th 11 09:05 PM

Punxsutawney Phil Shot

Bill Noble wrote:

And when is a Beaver a ground hog? I think the whole thing was an
intentional spoof.

Ya' think?

what is really funnier than the spoof is the white hot rage of the
"Saraphiles", it sure goes to prove a lot, now, doesn't it

Maybe my filters are screwed down too tight but I didn't see any white hot rage by Sara
supporters. Of course we knew it as a spoof, the real Sarah would have taken that
groundhog from at least 400 yards with a rifle, like maybe a .220 Swift. ;)

Wes