DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Recreational Crafts Metalworkin ... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/317950-recreational-crafts-metalworkin.html)

createstuf@googlegroups January 28th 11 10:46 PM

Recreational Crafts Metalworkin ...

Its impossible to spam a moderated news group .. I
created a tech group

but i need to add your email address to open it
up so

you can post stuf ..

I promise lots of high tech remedies ,

Ham Radio , sound card packet , better WIFI ,

airplanes ( wing fab , TIG and post forging , monolithic , low

cost wings ) a new method , computers , welding equip

plasma cutting , on a budget ,

Give it a try , it wont cost you a dime .

create stuf @gmail . com

group is createstuf @ googlegroups dot com

Steve B[_10_] January 29th 11 06:03 PM

"createstuf@googlegroups" wrote in message
Its impossible to spam a moderated news group .. I
created a tech group

but i need to add your email address to open it
up so

you can post stuf ..

I promise lots of high tech remedies ,

Ham Radio , sound card packet , better WIFI ,

airplanes ( wing fab , TIG and post forging , monolithic , low

cost wings ) a new method , computers , welding equip

plasma cutting , on a budget ,

Give it a try , it wont cost you a dime .

create stuf @gmail . com

group is createstuf @ googlegroups dot com

Go to rec.guns and see how a REAL moderated newsgroup works. No need for
anyone to enter their e mail address there. What do you need people's e
mail address for? Wait, I think I know the answer to that

Steve

Larry Jaques[_3_] January 30th 11 06:40 PM

Recreational Crafts Metalworkin ...

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 10:49:59 -0700, Steve Ackman
wrote:

In , on
Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:46:33 -0800 (PST), createstuf@googlegroups,
wrote:

Its impossible to spam a moderated news group ..

so
why
don't you
create
one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet#...ted_newsgroups

group is createstuf @ googlegroups dot com

No.

that
is
an
e-mail
address.

Please DFTFT, Steve.

--
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile,
hoping it will eat him last.