DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on Genital-Washing Program (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/317556-feds-spent-%24800-000-economic-stimulus-genital-washing-program.html)

Steve W.[_4_] January 21st 11 10:16 PM

Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on Genital-Washing Program

WTF?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/75198

"The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), a division of the
National Institutes of Health (NIH), spent $823,200 of economic stimulus
funds in 2009 on a study by a UCLA research team to teach uncircumcised
African men how to wash their genitals after having sex."

Rich Grise[_3_] January 21st 11 11:05 PM

Steve W. wrote:
WTF?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/75198

"The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), a division of the
National Institutes of Health (NIH), spent $823,200 of economic stimulus
funds in 2009 on a study by a UCLA research team to teach uncircumcised
African men how to wash their genitals after having sex."

My Dad taught me that when I was old enough to take a bath by myself.

But I'm whole and unmutilated.

I wonder if there'd be a way to find out if there's a correlation between
circumcision and rape? I'd think rape would be impossible by one who has
an unmutilated penis.

Cheers!
Rich

Stormin Mormon January 25th 11 06:22 PM

Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on Genital-Washing Program

Did you read the article? Aparently, African men aren't all
lining up to be circumcised, after the US Govt has been
telling them to.

Since when is that any of the US Government's business,
anyway?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus