Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I love Obamaland

On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 13:14:16 -0700, Winston_Smith
wrote:

On Thu, 06 Jan 2011 11:48:00 -0600, Boris Kapusta
wrote:

So full of young liberal fools willing to part with their money. My
"Rahm for Mayor" panties are selling like hotcakes. Libtards. Gotta
love 'em.

Did you notice the new White House press secretary is from that fine
old Boss Daley family of Chicago?

So are the Chosen One in Chief and his wifey-poo.

--
You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will
preserve for our children this, the last best hope
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

So full of young liberal fools willing to part with their money. My
"Rahm for Mayor" panties are selling like hotcakes. Libtards. Gotta
love 'em.

Did you notice the new White House press secretary is from that fine
old Boss Daley family of Chicago?

So are the Chosen One in Chief and his wifey-poo.

Bringing in Daley is a do or die attempt at moving the Obama
administration as far right as quickly as humanly possible in the next
two years, and Daley is the one who can get it done. Nevermind Obama's
promises to the left, they are all leaving in droves so all previous
promises are off the table. This is Obama's last ditch effort to save
his Presidency and have a shot at re-election. He won't be re-elected
by any liberal base, they've all jumped ship and the numbers aren't
there. If they are going to re-elect Obama, they will be re-electing a
rightist Obama.