Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wingers In Action

On Jan 8, 3:05*pm, Cliff
wrote:
http://dickensurl.com/15e1b/Pip_dear...ade_of_ever_so...
* "Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Shot in Arizona"
[
The Pima County Sheriff Paul Babeu told MSNBC Giffords is still alive but in
very critical condition. A spokeswoman for the University Medical Center in
Tuscon said in a CNN interview that the congresswoman was in surgery.

Giffords was holding an event outside a grocery store when a man ran up and
started shooting, witnnesses said. The sheriff told MSNBC five people were
killed and six were wounded, including some members of her staff. One witness
says three bodies are covered with sheets outside the Safeway store.

The sheriff said the gunman has been captured.

Giffords has represented Arizona's 8th Congressional district since 2007 and is
a member of the Blue Dog Coalition of conservative Democrats.
Giffords' congressional office in Tucson was vandalized in March after she voted
in favor of the health care reform bill. Sarah Palin included Giffords on a list
of Democratic candidates targeted *...
"It is with the deepest sadness that we have received word of the attack on
Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, members of her staff, and her constituents.
This terrible act of violence is a national tragedy, and today is a very sad day
for our country," said House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi in a statement.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 17:29:13 -0800, another anonymous poster
wrote:

On 1/8/2011 1:10 PM, TwoGuns wrote:
On Jan 8, 3:05 pm,
wrote:
[...]

When asked by the New York Post whether his daughter had any enemies, Spencer
Giffords, 75 tearfully replied: "The whole tea party."

Democratic strategist Donna Brazile reacted to the shooting with this message on
Twitter: "The increasing levels of incivility, intolerance and a political
climate that favors those who threatens, bully others must end. I am so sad"

Giffords has served on the House Committee on Foreign Affairs and the House
Committee on Armed Services, according to her election website.
Giffords, 40, married astronaut Mark E. Kelly in 2007. Kelly's twin brother,
Scott, is currently in orbit, serving as commander of the International Space
Station.
]

Will Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Palin& Faux be held to account?
--
Cliff

What an ignorant comment. Even from you Cliff.
DL

the real question is, will the above people condem shooting Giffords, or
will they praise it. We are all ears.

Considering the Daily Kos appeared to encourage it and then try to
blame it on Sarah Palin, I doubt anyone else could be so tasteless.
However we haven't heard from the rest of the libtards yet.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Boris Kapusta" wrote in message

Considering the Daily Kos appeared to encourage it and then try to
blame it on Sarah Palin, I doubt anyone else could be so tasteless.
However we haven't heard from the rest of the libtards yet.

What's there to hear, libtard lies and spin...imagine that.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Another site blamed her, and claimed the shooter used a M16 machine
gun. The world is full of idiots.

Teflon coated.

Wingers Lose Again RBnDFW Metalworking 0 November 5th 09 08:59 PM
Wingers at Work RB[_2_] Metalworking 5 June 16th 09 03:57 AM
Wingers at Work Hawke[_2_] Metalworking 0 June 12th 09 10:57 PM
Wingers at Work RB[_2_] Metalworking 0 June 11th 09 09:40 PM
OT - NPR: Don't let the wingers win Cliff Huprich Metalworking 122 September 14th 04 08:53 AM