DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Army manuals (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/316524-re-army-manuals.html)

Ignoramus26424 January 4th 11 07:19 PM

Army manuals

On 2011-01-03, Bill Noble wrote:
On 1/3/2011 6:00 AM, Ignoramus7361 wrote:
I think that I was a little unclear. I was not looking for a place to
get a few of them. I want to get all manuals that are public. I am
aware that it would amount to quite a few gigabytes of data.

I think that the question you are asking is not what you really want -
you don't want all army manuals - it would seem that you are only
interested in manuals related to machinery and operation of machines, or
do you also want things like 2167, 490, 882B and so on? I told you
where to get FM101, there are many other TTP related manuals there,
including AFSC pub 1 - there are probably well over 100,000 manuals and
specs of all types on line at DoD - why would you duplicate that?

As far as I know, they are not really on line.

Example is TM-5-3895-355-14&P.