Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama: I think I'll get off my ass now...

On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 18:23:48 -0600, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 13:41:18 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

snip
A very nasty bit of business for the survivors..and the dead.
Hence my prayers that such a thing doesnt happen.

snip

Even a Cocker Spaniel will become vicious if abused long
enough and often enough, particularly when her puppies are
involved...

You do know that Cocker Spaniels are the dogs responsible for most dog
bites in the US, are you not?

They are the Liberals of the dog world. Stupid, slow, brainless, always
waiting for a handout and liable to bite for no good reason.
Inbred ..unfortunately...

-- Unka George (George McDuffee)
The past is a foreign country;
they do things differently there.
L. P. Hartley (1895-1972), British author.
The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).

--

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."
Robert A. Heinlein
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 04 Jan 2011 01:35:33 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

Btw..including the Kent State event in the other two is utterly
disengenious. Those poor *******s were poorly trained, and put between
a rock and a hard place. If they had been well trained..the bod count
would have been MUCH higher than 4 dead and 15 wounded.

If they'd been "well-trained," they probably wouldn't have started gunning
down a bunch of innocent, unarmed college kids.

Hearing you say this sends a chill up my spine. I _thought_ you were sane.

Thanks,
Rich

I thought you were actually well informed on historical matters. My
mistake and one Ill not repeat.

Educate yourself before you look even more...ignorant.

http://dept.kent.edu/sociology/lewis/lewihen.htm

Gunner

--

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."
Robert A. Heinlein
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 19:14:14 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 20:19:30 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

As wrenching and catastrophic as it would be, IMNSHO the
least harmful "solution" now appears to be a refusal of the
"tea party" and other financially conservative legislators
to allow an increase in the national debt limit, projected
to be reached in mid April. This of course will result in
almost immediate governmental default and shutdown, but as
this now appears inevitable, the sooner this occurs the less
damage will be inflicted, and the more of their capital can
be salvaged, by the people, from the wreckage.

Bring on the Great Cull!!

g tap, tap, tap I'm restlessly waiting...

Stocked up? Its going to be a very nasty time to be out of bread, wine
and barbed wire. You do have lots of bullets of course..right?

Scrap barbed wire would make VERY nice shrapnel...

Doesnt have much ballistic coefficent, works ok for short
range..depending on launching velocity. Best to wrap around a UHV charge
like RDX etc. 5lb can of ball bearings around a few ounces of something
fast works better as long as they are at least .375 or bigger. Lead is
better.

Gunner

--

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."
Robert A. Heinlein
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 4, 4:35*am, Rich Grise wrote:

Hearing you say this sends a chill up my spine. I _thought_ you were sane..

Thanks,
Rich

Welcome aboard, Rich.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I was thinking about stuffing it in a home made cannon, along with
any other scrap metal and worn out hardware that fits. Who wants to melt
it all down into cannon balls?

Teflon coated.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Btw..including the Kent State event in the other two is utterly
disengenious. Those poor *******s were poorly trained, and put between
a rock and a hard place. If they had been well trained..the bod count
would have been MUCH higher than 4 dead and 15 wounded.

If they'd been "well-trained," they probably wouldn't have started gunning
down a bunch of innocent, unarmed college kids.

Hearing you say this sends a chill up my spine. I _thought_ you were sane.

Thanks,
Rich

I thought you were actually well informed on historical matters. My
mistake and one Ill not repeat.

Educate yourself before you look even more...ignorant.

http://dept.kent.edu/sociology/lewis/lewihen.htm

he's beyond hope. He thinks the entire world should disarm, shut
down all manufacturing and sing KUMBYA till everyone starves to death
because no one will feed them for nothing. When you mention any of his
faults, he makes perverted sexual noises about it.

Teflon coated.

OT- Obama Man Can azotic Metalworking 0 July 7th 09 03:13 AM
AP Poll: Americans high on Obama, direction of US - a sign thatBarack Obama has used the first 100 days of his presidency to lift the public'smood and inspire hopes for a brighter future. Karsten Kruse Metalworking 10 May 2nd 09 06:54 AM
Obama win triggers run on guns - "Most of the people there were cussing Obama" Gunner Asch[_4_] Metalworking 40 November 12th 08 12:31 PM
Obama Gunner Asch[_4_] Metalworking 82 September 14th 08 07:45 AM