Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

Default Christmas Pageant Canceled

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
Cliff wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-b..._b_801141.html
"Tea Party Cancels Christmas Pageant; Could Not Find Three Wise Men"
[
WASILLA (The Borowitz Report) - The Tea Party's plans for a first annual
Tea
Party Christmas Pageant have been cancelled at the last minute, an
organizer of
the pageant confirmed today.

"We couldn't find three wise men," Tea Party holiday coordinator Carol
Foyler
told reporters. "It's too bad, because we had plenty of sheep."

Yeah, yeah. Ancient joke, can't find 3 wise men
and a virgin...

Borowitz is usually lame. Here's something that's pretty funny:
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/female-brawl-breaks-out-on-bus-12487593

Think twice before commenting on welfare abusers on the bus...