DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   'Obama likely to serve two terms' (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/316034-re-obama-likely-serve-two-terms.html)

Gunner Asch[_6_] December 27th 10 06:28 AM

'Obama likely to serve two terms'

On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 22:09:29 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

Iarnrod wrote:
On Dec 26, 10:18*am, Shall not be infringed hot-ham-and-
On Dec 26, 11:13*am, (Edward A. Falk) wrote:
Shall not be infringed wrote:

With a single release of the long-form birth certificate, 0bama could
silence the question of his eligibility.

No, he couldn't. *That's the problem. *We all know the birthers would
not be satisfied.

Why not?

Because the president would still be a black man.

On what color wheel is he "black?" He's lighter than George Hamilton, for
heaven's sakes!

I thought Dr. Martin Luther King's dream was something like "Not judged
by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Apparently that's a little inconvenient when the Obammunists want to
play the race card.

Thanks,
Rich

Hell..the Obamassiah is 50% white, 44% middle eastern and only 6% black.

His momma was all white, 50%..and his father was an arab with a touch of
black in him.

Yet the ****ing Leftists proclaim him to be a Black Man.

****..Im more native American that that 6%..Im 12% Ojibwa indian...so
that makes me a protected minority and every Leftwinger that spews hate
at me simply proves they are racist *******s.

Frankly...few here on the Right give a **** what color his outside
is..we only care what his inside color is..and Marxist Red is not
considered to be a very good thing..except to the Leftwing. Which is
why they fall all over themselves in obseance to him...its not his skin
color they love..its the fact he is a Marxist that gives them orgasms.

Gunner

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs..."
Pete C.