DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sad news from up North . . . (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/315840-re-sad-news-up-north.html)

Tom Gardner[_15_] December 22nd 10 10:47 PM

Sad news from up North . . .

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Sheldon Cooper wrote:
On Dec 20, 12:47 am, Cliff
wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/traveli...an/3127445339/

God is real, Santa isn't.

If there is a god who has any power, then why are things the way
they are on Earth?

Thanks,
Rich

You mean: "If there is a God, why isn't he doing what I want him to do?"
That's rather arrogant!

Rich Grise[_3_] December 22nd 10 11:04 PM

Sad news from up North . . .

Tom Gardner wrote:
"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Sheldon Cooper wrote:
On Dec 20, 12:47 am, Cliff
wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/traveli...an/3127445339/

God is real, Santa isn't.

If there is a god who has any power, then why are things the way
they are on Earth?

You mean: "If there is a God, why isn't he doing what I want him to do?"

No, I meant exactly what I said. Do you have an answer, or only the
capability to twist people's words to your own ends?

That's rather arrogant!

Of you, yes.

Thanks,
Rich