DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mass firings at Chipotle restaurants (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/315263-re-mass-firings-chipotle-restaurants.html)

Steve B[_10_] December 13th 10 05:15 PM

Mass firings at Chipotle restaurants

I get a dozen or so job applicants each week. Almost in every instance,
they want proof that they applied for a job and look in horror when I ask
if they can start immediately and make excuses why they can't.

That's odd. My applicants want to know when payday is, when the breaks are,
what days are paid holidays, and how many sick days they get.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Tom Gardner[_12_] December 14th 10 04:28 AM

"Steve B" wrote in message

I get a dozen or so job applicants each week. Almost in every instance,
they want proof that they applied for a job and look in horror when I ask
if they can start immediately and make excuses why they can't.

That's odd. My applicants want to know when payday is, when the breaks
are, what days are paid holidays, and how many sick days they get.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

How many are currently on Unemployment? Maybe we should trade stacks of
applications?