Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Industrial Music SWMBO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBo5K...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1EbxYKh_4

Was surfing for new industrial music, bet I'm not the only one who
lives this nightmare.

SW
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 17:25:24 -0600, Sunworshipper wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBo5K...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1EbxYKh_4

Was surfing for new industrial music, bet I'm not the only one who
lives this nightmare.

SW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvrdmQh2isA&NR=1

VBG

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBo5K...eature=related

From "Metropolis," one of my top ten favorite movies. Rent it if
you've never seen the whole thing.

But I identify more with Charlie Chaplin here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjarLbD9r30

--
Ned Simmons
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 7, 5:25*pm, Sunworshipper wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBo5K...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1EbxYKh_4

Was surfing for new industrial music, bet I'm not the only one who
lives this nightmare.

SW

Ravel's "Bolero" was written after having been in a textile mill
IIRC.
It could possibly be one of the very first examples of "Industrial
Music"

Once you listen to it in that context, you can clearly envision the
gears, pulleys, and connecting rods while listening to the music.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 18:43:46 -0800 (PST), Cross-Slide
wrote:

On Dec 7, 5:25*pm, Sunworshipper wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBo5K...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1EbxYKh_4

Was surfing for new industrial music, bet I'm not the only one who
lives this nightmare.

SW

Ravel's "Bolero" was written after having been in a textile mill
IIRC.
It could possibly be one of the very first examples of "Industrial
Music"

Once you listen to it in that context, you can clearly envision the
gears, pulleys, and connecting rods while listening to the music.

Odd that.

I usually use Bolero for music to play with the lady of the moment
with...the second time.

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 20:02:25 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Odd that.

I usually use Bolero for music to play with the lady of the moment
with...the second time.

That would be the film version, which begins with the caption:
"Days later...."?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Tue, 07 Dec 2010 20:02:25 -0800

Ravel's "Bolero" was written after having been in a textile mill
IIRC.
It could possibly be one of the very first examples of "Industrial
Music"

Once you listen to it in that context, you can clearly envision the
gears, pulleys, and connecting rods while listening to the music.

Odd that.

I usually use Bolero for music to play with the lady of the moment
with...the second time.

Yep, more gears, pulleys and connecting rods ....

So to speak.

pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 18:43:46 -0800 (PST), Cross-Slide
On Dec 7, 5:25*pm, Sunworshipper wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBo5K...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1EbxYKh_4
Was surfing for new industrial music, bet I'm not the only one who
lives this nightmare.

Ravel's "Bolero" was written after having been in a textile mill
IIRC.
It could possibly be one of the very first examples of "Industrial
Music"

Once you listen to it in that context, you can clearly envision the
gears, pulleys, and connecting rods while listening to the music.

Odd that.

I usually use Bolero for music to play with the lady of the moment
with...the second time.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078721/

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBo5K...eature=related

From "Metropolis," one of my top ten favorite movies. Rent it if
you've never seen the whole thing.

But I identify more with Charlie Chaplin here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjarLbD9r30

I like this one better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-WA9...eature=related

--
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
--Jack London

OT; SWMBO away! The Medway Handyman[_2_] UK diy 59 June 15th 10 01:08 AM
SWMBO John Grossbohlin Woodworking 4 January 18th 06 03:29 PM
SWMBO PDQ Woodworking 16 February 18th 05 11:23 AM
SWMBO asks, SWMBO gets... Dave Balderstone Woodworking 7 October 24th 04 10:35 PM