DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   End of Global warming nonsense (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/314938-re-end-global-warming-nonsense.html)

Hawke[_3_] December 7th 10 10:07 PM

End of Global warming nonsense

On 12/6/2010 5:12 PM, azotic wrote:

But hey, you don't get any breaks from being an S corp, right? Saving
30K in FICA, is that a break? I think most of you folks who fancy
yourselves as S corp experts are really people who don't know what you
are doing. Seems like the smart folks are using the S corp to their
advantage. You guys need some tax advice, if you ask me.

Hawke

Prima facie, i am an advocate of S corp formation for small business.
Being a smart person my business was a corporation for 30 years.

Best Regards
Tom.

So it is obvious that there are advantages to being an S corp. Some of
them are in the form of advantages that you get from the government. All
governments give breaks to businesses. Some people just won't admit it.
If there was no advantage why would anyone incorporate?

Hawke