DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Son's BBQ Pit Project (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/314806-re-sons-bbq-pit-project.html)

Larry Jaques[_3_] December 6th 10 03:25 AM

Son's BBQ Pit Project

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 17:06:19 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Pete Keillor" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 12:23:42 -0600, Ignoramus25939
wrote:

Looks very good, I would be proud if I were you (or him).

Thanks, guys. Yeah, Pete, he's going to paint it and add an expanded
metal and angle woodbox on the front of the trailer.

Pete

I bet he does more than that, and builds a bigger better one within two
years.

Yeah, after he paints this one and it sells for $2,500, he'll be
building a few more.

Nice job. And from available materials instead of spending a lot. You
learn to weld better, IMHO, by learning to use available materials.

Yeah, I think so. Learning, if nothing else, how to remove all the
rust first.

--
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
--Jack London