Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Inspiron 14

I absolutely love my Inspiron 14. I always research products before I
purchase them. This product had very high ratings, loved the look and
positive comments. I purchased it with some reccommended upgrades and
I couldn't be happier. I recently took it on a trip to San Francisco,
it was so versatile and easy to tranport. Just the right size and it
worked perfect in the hotel. We also have a cabin in the middle of
nowhere with satelite internet and even with that connection it works
great! The cool style and ease of use is perfectly suited for
transporting. I love it! It's my first notebook/laptop and it's the
second computer I've purchased from Dell. I purchased a desktop 7
years ago and it still works wonderfully, the only thing I have needed
to do with the desktop was have your wonderful tech make some updates
and I purchased additional memory. I praise your techs and customer
service as well.
Reference:
http://bit.ly/hpMPIo