Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Salute for Staff Sergeant Giunta?

Staff Sergeant Salvatore Giunta is a personification of what Hope and
Change in America is all about.

You're utterly shameless.

SSG Giunta's heroism was uncommon valor in combat, nothing to do with
hope and change.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 2, 12:29*am, Don Foreman wrote:
Staff Sergeant Salvatore Giunta is a personification of what Hope and
Change in America is all about.

You're utterly shameless. * *

SSG Giunta's heroism was uncommon valor in combat, nothing to do with
hope and change. *

Don...please reread what you just wrote.

Hopefully you will see it as a mistake.

If not, then I am disappointed and saddened...I expected more of
you...as does our Country.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Dec 2, 12:29 am, Don Foreman wrote:
Staff Sergeant Salvatore Giunta is a personification of what Hope and
Change in America is all about.

You're utterly shameless.

SSG Giunta's heroism was uncommon valor in combat, nothing to do with
hope and change.

Don...please reread what you just wrote.

Hopefully you will see I'm gay.

If not, then I am disappointed and saddened...I expected more of
you...as does our Country.

TMT

Like mommies, like son.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:49:26 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

On Dec 2, 12:29*am, Don Foreman wrote:
Staff Sergeant Salvatore Giunta is a personification of what Hope and
Change in America is all about.

You're utterly shameless. * *

SSG Giunta's heroism was uncommon valor in combat, nothing to do with
hope and change. *

Don...please reread what you just wrote.

Hopefully you will see it as a mistake.

I don't.

If not, then I am disappointed and saddened...I expected more of
you...as does our Country.

I don't know what you expected, but I'm happy to disappoint.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
On Dec 2, 12:29 am, Don Foreman wrote:
Staff Sergeant Salvatore Giunta is a personification of what Hope and
Change in America is all about.

You're utterly shameless.

SSG Giunta's heroism was uncommon valor in combat, nothing to do with
hope and change.

Don...please reread what you just wrote.

Hopefully you will see it as a mistake.

I don't. *

If not, then I am disappointed and saddened...I expected more of
you...as does our Country.

I don't know what you expected, but I'm happy to disappoint. *

So be it Don...a fool seldom recognizes himself..and I suffer them
poorly.

America deserves better...and with young people Giunta replacing has
beens like yourself the Country is getting it.

Feel free to retreat behind a killfilter with Larry to protect your
fragile conservative ego...conservative cowards always choose to hide
in the past instead of facing the challenges of the future.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 3, 4:24*am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

So be it Don...a fool seldom recognizes himself..and I suffer them
poorly.

TMT

I have no idea of why you did not post any in RCM for some months.
But it was nice while it lasted.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
On Dec 3, 4:24 am, Too_Many_Moms wrote:

So be it Don...a fool seldom recognizes himself..and I suffer them
poorly.

TMM

I have no idea of why you did not post any in RCM for some months.
But it was nice while it lasted.

Dan

He was busy bleaching his mommies' (both of them) dildos. He finally got
done in time for the Holidays so they let him at the basement computer
again. Look for him to be drilling some fresh peepholes.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 00:29:18 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

Staff Sergeant Salvatore Giunta is a personification of what Hope and
Change in America is all about.

You're utterly shameless.

SSG Giunta's heroism was uncommon valor in combat, nothing to do with
hope and change.

Indeed.

Speaking of which..I note that the national unemployment rate just went
Up another 2 points, even after the hiring of temporary Christmas
workers..and that 99 week unemployment will start running out this month
as well. After the Christmas sales season..it will go up at least to
10% as the temp workers are laid off.

It should be noted that the published figures do NOT include those who
have fallen off the unemployment rolls, or those with minimal part time
fill in jobs and historically have to be Doubled at the least to show
the full and true unemployment rate.

Hence..the national average is actually 18+%, while the California
actual rate is 28%.

I was advised yesterday by someone who knows...that Southern
California...LA and Orange County....has lost between 48 and 50% of
their machine shops. Gone. Finito...closed the doors, never to cut metal
again.

Considering that this was one of Americas manufacturing hearts.....it
doesnt look good for the economy, despite what all the Leftwinger
talking heads keep spewing out their ass.

http://accounting.smartpros.com/x67672.xml

http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...g/blog-184877/

Unemployment up to 10.2%, government says economy is recovering?

The unemployment rate rose from 9.8 to 10.2 percent in October, and
nonfarm payroll employment continued to decline (-190,000), the U.S.
Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. The largest job losses over
the month were in construction, manufacturing, and retail trade.

read more at: http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

And its not..not..not getting better.

Like FDR...this second rat ******* has gutted the nation and its never
going to be the same again.

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 12:50:17 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

I have no idea of why you did not post any in RCM for some months.
But it was nice while it lasted.

Dan

He's very easy to ignore.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I don't think we're going to have to worry about that old scenario of
California falling off into the sea. I think it is just going to rot away,
and no one will want to live there.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

TMT labelled me as a "has-been" in another thread. He's right about
that, I'm retired. Many civilizations and societies from ancient to
modern hold their seniors in esteem. TMT is obviously not a member
of any such civilized society. Poor devil is loose, rootless,
without values, trolls with vitriol in desperate quest for attention
on usenet.

America deserves the best it can muster. SSG Giunta is exemplary.

Facing challenges: you pose vague challenge that I addressed in the
global warming thread.