Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Can environmentalism be saved from itself?

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 07:41:45 -0700, robert bowman
wrote:

Shall not be infringed wrote:

It would be healthy if the Rainbow Warriors would refocus on an actual
problem than an imagined one.

Maybe they could team up with Bono and do a benefit concert and then
actually clean up after themselves this time.

Are you speaking of the Greenpeace ship, the Rainbow Warrior, or the Rainbow
Family? I don't think it is imaginary to say the Japanese use
their 'scientific study' of whales to put whale meat on the table.

As far as the Rainbow Gatherings, it is telling that in the salad days of
Earth First!, they went out of their way to mislead the Rainbows about the
site for the Round River Rendezvous so the Rainbows wouldn't show up.

I hear Rainbow gatherings are almost as interesting as Burning Man.