Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Palin 'snuff film'

"Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 15:01:57 -0800 (PST), Walter Harding
wrote:

Tortuing animals is one of the first and most important warning signs
that a person is suffering from a serious psychological disorder.

I take it you've never been fishing. Or hunting. Or farming. Or
pretty much anything reality based.

You take it wrong.

I hunt and fish and have done so for years. When deer season opened
two weeks ago, I was one of the first people in the woods.

So far this year, I've bagged a 6- and a 10-pointer while you were on
your lard ass with your finger on the TV remote.

Then you know there is a world of difference between killing animals and
torturing them. But then, you are only out for the sensational topics.
Right?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 21:13:36 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Tortuing animals is one of the first and most important warning signs
that a person is suffering from a serious psychological disorder.

I take it you've never been fishing. Or hunting. Or farming. Or
pretty much anything reality based.

You take it wrong.

I hunt and fish and have done so for years. When deer season opened
two weeks ago, I was one of the first people in the woods.

So far this year, I've bagged a 6- and a 10-pointer while you were on
your lard ass with your finger on the TV remote.

Then you know there is a world of difference between killing animals and
torturing them. But then, you are only out for the sensational topics.
Right?

Steve

It means he scored on Buck Hunter video games at the local bar.

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't